Sunday, August 1, 2010

Importing a re-sized image & Bubbl.us concept mapping

Bubbl.us Concept Mapping



Bubbl.us is a fantastic tool to assist students to organize declarative knowledge by sorting and categorizing this information. Before I created my graphic organiser I had watched the "Tony Buzzan Mind Mapping" You Tube Clip which really helped me understand a little bit more about concept mapping. He suggests that graphic organizers are "a thinking tool that reflects externally what is going on".This tool will be really useful in the classroom to assist learning managers to understand students misconceptions on a particular topic.

Importing a re-sized image




After having difficulty uploading images I was very pleased to participate in the Topic 4 tutorials on images. To overcome this hurdle I have saved the image as aforementioned in my previous post, then re-sized it using the MobaPhoto software. I am very interested to see the difference in quality of the three photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment